Smashing it since 2006, the UK-based fashion firm boohoo is both an ecommerce icon and a multi-billion-pound empire, parenting other hugely-successful brands including Pretty Little Thing and the US phenomenon, Nasty Gal.
So, it goes without saying that Buyapowa are incredibly honoured to be powering their first ever refer-a-friend programme. As of today, millions of boohoo customers can introduce their friends and earn £5 credit to spend at boohoo.com (we’re guessing a lot of that credit’s going to be spent on boohoo’s headline-grabbing new collaboration with the ultimate It girl, Paris Hilton), while their friends will each receive 25% off their first shop. Better still, thanks to Buyapowa’s unique gamification feature, everyone who successfully refers a friend will get the chance to win a holiday worth £1000.
This exciting launch cements Buyapowa’s position as the world’s leading referral platform for fashion brands and retailers, coming hot on the heels of recent launches for the likes of ASOS, Gap, Zalando and River Island. It’s a position we don’t take lightly, and that’s why – just like boohoo – we never stop creating and delivering products our customers want, need and love.
Stay tuned for updates about boohoo’s programme but, in the meantime, if you’d like to take a closer look at our platform – or you simply fancy a chat about how referral can work for you – just get in touch.
See Recent Buyapowa Client Activity:
- Alternative influencer: the rise of the nano-influencer
- Referral marketing is failing 91% of shoppers (but don’t worry – we’ve fixed it)
- River Island launches Friends with Benefits
- Everything we know about referral rewards and incentives
- My Soho Home is your Soho Home
- BT Mobile, Lebara and Three’s Smarty all join the Buyapowa family
- Bravo, Nationwide. Bravo.
- An army of lovers: the surprising new stars of influencer marketing
- Topman x Buyapowa: we’ve got male