Full-time | Farringdon, London | Salary dependent on experience
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Being a key member of the Client Services team the Account Executive / Manager is responsible for managing a range of client accounts.
- Ensuring the success of clients’ campaigns and to ensure clients get the most out of the platform.
- Maintaining productive relationships with each client account, maximising renewal and sales opportunities with them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON OUR TEAM:
- Ensure new accounts are on-boarded and implemented smoothly and speedily
- Educate and advise accounts of the best practices for running referral marketing campaigns using the Buyapowa platform
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to increase usage, frequency and effectiveness of the platform
- Arrange regular update calls and meetings with clients to feedback on activity and knowledge sharing
- Compile Daily, weekly & monthly summary reporting to clients
- Participate in contract renewal and extension discussions
- A passion for turning your experiences with clients in to learning and insight used to improve the buyapowa product.
- Be an integral member of the entire Buyapowa team, putting energy and passion into your work
- Previous experience in Account Management and display an attitude that is key to success
- Previous experience of eCommerce and a good understanding of eCommerce practices
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing enterprise accounts at head office level in the UK and overseas
- Passionate about social and technology and are able to quickly learn how our platform benefits our customers - ability to educate the market on the value of selling through social referral programmes
- Energetic self-starter with a passionate approach to work – a great potential ambassador for our brand
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a dev? Check out our Product Engineer job spec