It's a bit rough and ready. There's no flashing animation or pumping soundtrack. But this screencast presentation on Social Commerce from Sprinklr and Dell's Steven Tedjamulia is one of the most insightful things we've watched in a long, long time. In it, he focuses on the five core elements which have made Dell real innovators in this field:
1) The Oprah effect - leveraging the power of influencers (something we're equally as passionate about, be those influencers celebrities, online powerhouses or media outlets).
2) The Incubator Effect - see below.
3) The About You Effect - making sure your campaigns are personalised and interactive.
4) The Big Effect - using all the data at your disposal to serve each customer exactly the right content and experience.
5) The Optimal Mix - social networks, the wider internet, your own website: online is now a multichannel environment in and of itself.
So, let's go back to 2) "The Incubator Effect", which is covered from 03:05 onwards - because that's the bit that absolutely nails it for us. In a marketing environment where we're all faced with so many choices (and where campaigns can often take an eternity to get going), how