Were you at the Buyapowa Client Summit last week? If not, what on earth were you doing instead? You missed some big announcements about the year ahead, a spectacular panel from industry leaders and three excellent keynote speeches.
But don't worry. We captured the best bits for you to enjoy later, including this presentation from Buyapowa's very own Director of Client Success, Robin Bresnark, where he discusses the future of influencer marketing, taking in the topics of 'Murder She Wrote', standing on horses and sweet potato pie along the way.
Enjoy and, if you'd like to come to any of our future events, just drop us a line and we'll be sure to send you an invite.
See Recent Buyapowa Client Activity:
- Referral marketing is failing 91% of shoppers (but don't worry - we've fixed it)
- River Island launches Friends with Benefits
- Everything we know about referral rewards and incentives
- My Soho Home is your Soho Home
- BT Mobile, Lebara and Three's Smarty all join the Buyapowa family
- Bravo, Nationwide. Bravo.
- An army of lovers: the surprising new stars of influencer marketing
- Topman x Buyapowa: we've got male