HOW 15 TOP BRANDS PROMOTE THEIR REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAMMES
Referral marketing works just like any other form of marketing: via a funnel. You put people in at the top; they go through several of stages of conversion as they share with their friends; and, as those friends engage, successful referrals complete the process.
But it’s the first stage that’s perhaps the most important. Because, no matter how enticing your referral proposition or how excited your customers are about sharing your brand or products with their friends, unless they’re exposed to your programme in the first place, you won’t end up with any referrals.
Referral marketing drives your business. But seeding your programme and filling the top of your funnel? That’s the fuel. Here’s how some of our favourite clients do exactly that...
If you have a referral scheme and would like to know how to get more from it, or even if you are thinking about setting up your very first scheme and want to get ahead of the curve, we would love to chat with you.
See Recent Buyapowa Client Activity:
- Now powering referral marketing across Norway
- Time Inc.'s new referral scheme
- Buyapowa and Heals pioneer in-store referrals
- Black Friday: After the party, the hangover...
- How to create a perfect referral storm like Virgin
- SFR dial up Buyapowa to reinvent referral marketing in France
- Joe Browns' new referral scheme
- Referring all over the World