Like apple pie, muscle cars and blue jeans, referral marketing used to be a quintessentially American phenomenon. But, in the past few years, it’s spread like wildfire across the globe: first in the UK, then throughout Asia and Western Europe and now - with a bang - in Norway.
So, it’s no surprise that, hot on the heels of FMCG brand Zentio and the leading fashion retailer Nelly, our latest client win is a Norwegian one - the digital grocer (and Norway's fastest growing entrepreneurial company), marked.no.
Having worked with the likes of Ocado and Tesco, our team have unrivalled experience in the grocery sector, and we’re excited to see what we can achieve with a grocer that’s so innovative it's already delivering directly to people’s parked cars. It's certainly making great use of one of Buyapowa’s most innovative features - our referral leaderboard - meaning that the marked.no customer who gets the most friends shopping will get to enjoy dinner with world champion master chef, Geir Skeie.
Marked.no joins the ever-growing list of leading brands and retailers in the Nordics and across the globe that have placed their trust in Buyapowa. If you would like to know more, we would love to chat with you about how referrals can transform customer acquisition for your business.
See Recent Buyapowa Client Activity:
- Time Inc.'s new referral scheme
- Buyapowa and Heals pioneer in-store referrals
- Black Friday: After the party, the hangover...
- How to create a perfect referral storm like Virgin
- SFR dial up Buyapowa to reinvent referral marketing in France
- Joe Browns' new referral scheme
- How to stop bargain hunters ruining your Holiday Sales
- Referring all over the World