Why you should look to Buyapowa to replace your Ambassador Referral Software
If you are a current Ambassador client, you will have received notice from them recently of their intention to stop supporting their referral marketing software with effect from September 2021.
As a result, many leading Ambassador clients have already contacted us about replacing their referral marketing software with the Buyapowa Refer-a-Friend Platform.
Here are some of the reasons why Buyapowa is the perfect replacement for Ambassador:
We are the leading Enterprise Referral Marketing Solution
Buyapowa is trusted by over a hundred of the World’s leading brands and retailers to power their customer advocacy solution. We power programmes in over 27 countries and 21 languages and countless currencies.
As you can see above, our clients include leading:
- Telecoms brands like T-Mobile, Vodafone, BT, EE, Three, Wind, Rogers, Telus, Bouygues Telecom and MVNOS like Koodo, SMARTY, VOXI and Red Bull Mobile and streaming entertainment giants like DAZN.
- Financial Services brands like HSBC’s First Direct, BBVA US, Sterling Bank, California Coast, Delta CU, First West Credit Union, L&C Mortgages, IG plc, the AA, Ageas, Saga, Towergate and Vitality.
- Utilities like EDF, British Gas, Bordgais, Happ-e from Engie and Epcor.
- Fashion brands like Ralph Lauren, The Outnet, Gap, Zalando, Modanisa, River Island, Shein, CT Shirts, Hunkemöller and Boohoo.
- Beauty brands like Yves Rocher’s Dr Pierre Ricaud, Space NK and The Perfume Shop.
- Retailers like Cdiscount, Carrefour, ATOL, Amara, Bulk Powders, Laithwaites. Maliterie and Lifestyle Sports.
- Gaming brands like Betway, Fun88, RB88, Stoiximan and Betano.
- And many more…
Buyapowa provides a flexible and secure platform that can fully integrate with your business processes
Like Ambassador, one of the key USPs of the Buyapowa platform is the ability to fully integrate with your backend systems whether checkouts, CRM, anti-fraud or any other element that is unique to your business, with out full suite of APIs, webhooks and SDKs.
This is key for enterprise businesses and, in particular, B2B businesses.
Among the use cases for the high level of integration we can achieve are:
- Being able to pay intelligent rewards, which reward customers according to the type of product or service purchased or taken out by the friend.
- Allowing multi-stage conversion journeys, particularly for B2B referrals.
- Ensuring that no rewards are paid out for fraudulent referrals, self referrals or purchases that are later voided or cancelled. In particular, making sure that any contractual hurdles are cleared, such as passing a cooling off period, or meeting a requirement to use a credit card or make premium payments on an insurance policy etc..
- And just about any other use case that you can think of that is particular to your business.
For this reason alone, we believe that Buyapowa is perhaps the only referral software platform that can meet the complex requirements of Ambassador’s enterprise clients.
Flexible rewards and prizes
Buyapowa is able to deal with any rewards, incentives and prizes for successful referrals including, but not limited to,:
- Own or third-party gift cards.
- Loyalty points & account credit.
- Coupon & voucher codes.
- Scannable in-store vouchers.
- Cash payments and pre-paid debit cards.
As well as allowing Multiple reward types, we can allow your customers to choose from a combination at the time of reward redemption.
We provide a managed service
Unlike many of the referral solutions available on the market, we provide a managed service where we’ll help build your programme, analyse and report on performance, benchmark against other schemes and help you optimise your programme to get the best out of it.
As you can see above, our highly experienced team of experts have built and run successful programmes in all kinds of industries, and working with us means you will benefit from that wealth of expertise and insight.
Ambassador’s enterprise clients, who also had a managed service, will particularly appreciate the enhanced level of support that we offer.
We provide advanced referral features
Buyapowa provides the most advanced referral features available on the market today including:
- Gamification, intelligent and tiered rewards to encourage your customers to refer again and again.
- An intuitive, native mobile sharing experience across any installed messaging or social app.
- Automatic triggers: Automated actions which take place when customer engagement is at its greatest, such as after giving a high NPS score, a one year anniversary, a birthday, or any other event or action you deem important to your scheme.
We provide a fully secure platform
A key reason for our success in working with regulated businesses is the secure set up of our platform and processes. We are certified ISO 27001 compliant and fully comply with the requirements of GDPR and CCPA. In particular, we do not need to store personally identifiable information, and can work with hashed data to meet the requirements of highly regulated businesses such as banks and insurers.
Above, you have seen just a short taste of why we are the perfect solution to meet the needs for Ambassador’s enterprise clients. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about these and the other unique selling propositions of the Buyapowa platform, so please feel free to contact us and we can talk you through your needs.