Worldwide studies have shown that extra specific nutrients may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive, during all of pregnancy and up until the end of breast feeding.
Better still, you could get your Pregnacare at a unique price, thanks to the way BuyaPowa enables everyday shoppers to come together and access the amazing bulk-buy discounts only large retailers usually enjoy. As for the shipping - we'll whisk your Pregnacare to you for the low price of £1.50 p&p.
Pregnacare is a scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals; Pregnacare contains vitamin B12, and also includes folic acid at exactly the level recommended for the development of the unborn baby.
Don't forget to tell all your friends and followers via Facebook and Twitter about this co-buy so we can get to the best possible price! And remember: if you bring more people into the co-buy than anyone else, you'll receive yours for free.
Pregnacare Original - 90 Tablets Pregnancy Supplement:
- Suitable for before conception through all of pregnancy & breast-feeding
- Contains a careful balance 19 vitamins, minerals and folic acid 400mcg
- Provides nutritional care for mother and baby
- Slow disperse tablets, which are gentle on the stomach
- Effective support without excessive levels
- All ingredient amounts are within safe levels for pregnancy
- 1 x 90 Tablet pack of Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original
- To protect your growing child, Pregnacare avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients
- Pregnacare does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy
- If required, an additional calcium supplement such as Osteocare may be taken with Pregnacare
|1. Nicola Smith |
Referred: 3 Co-Buyers
Speed in: 00:15:48
|2. Emma Cullington|
Referred: 1 Co-Buyers
Speed in: 05:39:24
|3. Nerd Monkey|
Referred: 0 Co-Buyers
Speed in: 01:59:41
by setting up your
the most referrals is
CREATE YOUR PROFILE
1. Personal Details
Continue with existing account:Login with Facebook